Thread: Under the Dome
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 05:48 PM   #14
Mary McDonald
Mary McDonald can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Mary McDonald can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Mary McDonald can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Mary McDonald can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Mary McDonald can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Mary McDonald can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Mary McDonald can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Mary McDonald can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Mary McDonald can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Mary McDonald can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Mary McDonald can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: kindle app for pc
I'm not normally a King fan, except for his non-horror stories, so this one caught my interest last December. I bought it for my dad for Christmas. Yes, I knew that I'd get to read it too eventually. lol. Anyway, I enjoyed the book and stayed up way too late reading it. If it's going to come out for an e-reader, I'd recommend reading it that way. It physically hurt my hands to hold this monster, especially while reading in bed.
Mary McDonald is offline   Reply With Quote