View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 12:23 PM   #13
PF4Mobile
Guru
PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nook Touch, EEE 800 Note, Entourage PE, finally M92
Thanks Ken
I looked at that too. (mobile foxit ).
I am now reading the russian forum for this device.
They are quite frustrated and they are waiting for the US version to be released this month hopping that this new release will fix issues.
The reader seem to be based on Hanvon hardware and I was reading also that this one has problems with the software. Apparently whatever is software written in China is not very good. I think that the device is hackable and sooner or later they will "root" the device to say so.
I am about to pull the trigger for an Onyx M92, that sells for 439$ shipping included hoping to pay no taxes
This one (jetBook Color) is 500$+taxes+shipping and handling. Not sure if I want to wait to have a clearer picture about what this one can do. According with the specs it does a lot. I would need to find out more about PDF functionality and clarify that resolution issue...
PF4Mobile is offline   Reply With Quote