View Single Post
Old 07-29-2011, 07:05 AM   #1
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Interested in an eBook about readers/tablets?

I get lots of private messages in this and other forums about using Kindle in Europe, using VPN for Netflix and such.
And often I find myself searching through tons of articles to find some tips about similar issues.
So I've asked myself: Would it be interesting, if I'd write an eBook about readers and tablets?
By owning 20 readers and 10 tablets, my personal experience probably is kind of unique.

I've made the mistake to buy some books like "1000 tips for Kindle" and similar and usually they tell nothing, typically it's more or less identical with the user manual...
So, just to check whether it would be worth the effort: Would you buy a self published eBook, written by me, describing and comparing a.) 20 readers and 10 tablets and b.) giving special tips about each unit?
Of course, a forum like this might be the wrong place to ask such questions. Many of you are way too well informed, to benefit that much from my experience (lots of you even are way deeper informed than me).
Still...it might be fun to write it and maybe even someone would buy it...

Last edited by mgmueller; 07-29-2011 at 08:26 AM.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote