Thread: Silliness Picture battle!
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 12:46 PM   #5778
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylrob View Post
It's a stupid reality show (excuse the redundancy) on A&E called Duck Dynasty.
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven522 View Post
While visiting relatives over Thanksgiving, I was being pestered by a nephew who kept asking if I watched: Jersey Shore, Duck Dynasty, Honey Boo-boo (you get the drift). After a long series of "no" answers to his questions he finally asked, "Why don't you watch any of these shows?"

I answered him, "I don't know... maybe too much self respect?"

To my relief, my brother-in-law commented, "Awesome answer."
The two of you just received a heaping helping of non-reality Karma from a guy who, just yesterday, finally decided it was time to look up Ryan Seacrest in Wikipedia to find out who the hell he was and to see what made him so special that all the boob-tube addicts should be chattering about him!

I was right. He's nobody.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote