View Single Post
Old 03-13-2009, 10:21 AM   #14
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by jemmagirl View Post
Yes, Bob, thanks for your good advice, however I work ++++ hours (doctoral student, nurse practitioner practice and I teach at an out-of-country University) and literally can't squeeze in trips back and forth to the library between trips (got real tired of the overdue fees).
The only trip you will have to make to the library to borrow an audio book is with your web browser.

I'm glad you are enjoying the TTS.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote