View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 03:43 PM   #6
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by unaj41 View Post
True, however Kobo, as any other company, relies on customer happiness with their product. One unhappy customer should be one too many. And something as simple and petty as this problem should be handled quite differently in my opinion.
In my opinion too. If I were you I'd raise the same issue again and hope to get someone else handling it this time. There ARE really some helpful employees at the customer care. You should get your money back or at least Kobo credit to buy a different book, and they should let the publisher know to fix the nonsense in the book.

(And come on, Kobo makes the Kepubs, no? So it's absolute blah that they would not be responsible for the books they sell.)
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote