View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 01:43 PM   #665
Piper_
~~~~~
Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Sony 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buggins View Post
Old-style (legacy) menu button cannot be shown if target SDK version is set to Android 3+. If target SDK is < 3+, it's impossible to support dimming of keys and fullscreen under Android 3, 4
I was thinking maybe you could force the center tap zone to open the menu/options...? Might avoid some user panics when they can't get to a menu if they had re-mapped it to something else in the earlier version when they could use the menu key, like i did.

Love the latest update! It's looking better and better, and seems to run even faster. :thumbup:
Only a few glitches I can see:

- Text to Speech starts at bottom of page, then repeats playing that same page.

- When in night mode, if I try to switch to day mode, it just flashes to day for a second, then back to night.

- It doesn't predictably crash when changing screen orientation anymore, even if it's put in the background :thumbup: ......but it did do it one time today, but only after it had been in background for awhile while i did some web browsing and Tapatalk.
Maybe it has to do with whether or not Android has reclaimed its reserved memory. ?

Minor menu suggestion would be to keep the forward and back icons next to each other and rename "root" to"home".

Still thrilled with every update, and thank you so much for all your work.
Piper_ is offline   Reply With Quote