View Single Post
Old 10-06-2006, 10:43 PM   #9
BobVA
Addict
BobVA once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.BobVA once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.BobVA once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.BobVA once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.BobVA once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.BobVA once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.BobVA once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.BobVA once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.BobVA once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.BobVA once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.BobVA once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kobo Clara, Sony PRS950, T1, T2, T3
I found that I can transfer files from Connect MUCH faster to the memory card/stick by using a dedicated USB reader.

Once the card is formatted in the Reader (i.e. it's got the "Sony Reader" directory and sub-directories on it) if you start Connect with it plugged into an external card reader, you'll see it show up in Connect, just like it was in the Sony Reader.

You can then transfer files to the card/stick and get the speed of a dedicated card drive and the pre-formatting of Connect.

Cheers,
Bob
BobVA is offline   Reply With Quote