View Single Post
Old 06-09-2013, 06:27 AM   #4
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I do not know the short story market. If I was to write a story that short, I would make it free... but since I write novel length (100k words), that is an easy choice to figure out. If I were to apply that same logic to your short stories, I would make the shortest one the free one... but again I do not know the short story market so that might not be valid.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote