View Single Post
Old 01-07-2012, 12:20 PM   #6
AlPe
Digital Amanuensis
AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Several eReaders and tablets
I use Debian. Until build 1481 the Odyssey was showing up as a regular FAT-formatted device when plugged into the USB port. Since then, I have experienced the same problem Gospod has. I wrote to Bookeen reporting the issue, they suggested me to plug it in while in deep-sleep mode (i.e., shut down). I replied that it is really annoying and they replied back that they will look at the problem and try to fix it in a future firmware.

Today's 1485 firmware does not solve the problem, though.
AlPe is offline   Reply With Quote