View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 12:14 PM   #16
wiccan2
Connoisseur
wiccan2 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wiccan2 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wiccan2 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wiccan2 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wiccan2 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wiccan2 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wiccan2 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wiccan2 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wiccan2 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wiccan2 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wiccan2 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle 3 - 3g, Samsung Galaxy Note
I have updated the application and it now imports your file perfectly fine. As for the non ASCII characters, this is not a fault with the application but a limitation of Java and your system. The characters display fine on my system. I am presuming that your using windows, there seems to be problems with java's character support on this platform. So there is nothing I can do to my knowledge to fix this.

The update is available in the same place as before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desertway View Post
Have you all seen this:

http://klippingskollector.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by thearr View Post
In addition to this nice app you may also try this one. It works with non-ASCI symbols and if you'd like to export notes in an xml-format file you may add a custom export pattern to do that.
I would appreciate it if people would not hijack this thread to advertise their own applications as it discourages people to even look at what I have to offer.

I have spent many hours of my personal time building this application and I am giving it to you for free. If you report problems I am happy to fix them as quickly as I can. I will even release the source code once I have tidied it up and documented it so people can build upon this application in the future if they wish.
wiccan2 is offline   Reply With Quote