View Single Post
Old 08-30-2009, 05:41 PM   #16
doreenjoy
01000100 01001010
doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Polyamorous
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolRaven View Post
My guess would be that they're recalling them to install the updated firmware but are telling the managers to say that they warranty cards are missing. I suspect that they're worried about admitting a software defect since it could deter someone from buying it after the update. After all, Sony has had some buggy software issues. Heck, I have an mp3 player that I love but replaced because after 2 hours of dealing w/ their buggy software that kept crashing, I was too tired from trying to get songs on the player to go work out.

+ 1

Some customers would probably return the device when prompted to install firmware.
doreenjoy is offline   Reply With Quote