View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 12:50 PM   #6
pazu
Pazu
pazu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Treo 650
I used to have a Sony Reader (PRS 505), the screen was broken, I had to send it to the States from Tibet to fix it. A big hassle indeed.

Then I bought a Kindle Keyboard, the screen was broken after 11 months when I was in Nepal. Got a new one shipped to Hong Kong immediately, free of charge.

Then my Kindle Keyboard screen was broken again (after another 6 months), no warranty this time. But the Customer Service gave me a discount of US$ 30 to buy a new Kindle Paperwhite! So I paid only US$ 89 and got a new device.

I simply love the service!
pazu is offline   Reply With Quote