View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013, 12:52 AM   #44
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynx-lynx View Post
Hans, what's Amazon like in Taiwan?

I suspect that your treatment is as poor as ours re currency and access to elending etc ...
There is no Amazon Taiwan. I really only use Amazon US (both for digital items and for stuff that is hard to get here) and occasionally Amazon Germany for gifts to family and friends in the old country. And I really have no complaints, their service is outstanding. My only complaint is the international shipping charges from them, but there are ways around that.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote