View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013, 09:09 AM   #39
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillysJeepMan View Post
Of the people I know, a greater percentage of the 50+ are active on facebook than those under 50. It is a great way for grandparents to keep up with their grandchildren who live far away, and to keep connected with old friends who are no longer as easy to contact.

The lowest percentage appears to be in the 30-40 year age range. Too busy living life to post about it I guess.
This except that 30-40 year olds with kids use Facebook to post pictures so that the Grandparents can see the grand kiddies.

My family is scattered across the country. Facebook is a nice place to post pictures of the kids, updates on their various teams, and to keep in easy contact when the world around us is going at warp speed. Heck, we got my parents an iPad for Christmas so we can Facetime with them and they can watch BB grow up.

Living across country sucks sometimes. It is nice to have an easy way to touch base with all the family at once. And I enjoy keeping up with what friends from high school and college are doing. My Facebook time has decreased since I got an iPad. You can't play most of the Facebook games on the iPad.

My spare time is now spent playing strategy games on the iPad or Plants vs Zombies while chilling with the hubby. Or reading but more likely Plants vs Zombies or Puerto Rico. Less effort for my tired brain.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote