View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 09:52 PM   #189
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
@ixtab: Cool, thanks for the feedback .

I built a minimal libarchive, no acl/xattr, only zlib, primarily to cut back on the size, but also to avoid pulling stuff that might not be available on every system, so you might want to try this too:

Code:
./configure --enable-static --disable-shared --disable-xattr --disable-acl --with-zlib --without-bz2lib --without-lzmadec --without-iconv --without-lzma --without-nettle --without-expat --without-xml2
(libarchive also supports the cmake build system, but the deps seem to be 'automagic' there, so a bit more painful to fine tune...).

I'll check the wiki, see what needs updating, thanks for pointing it out!

As for a dedicated thread, why not, AFAICT, there wasn't one for yifanlu's, it was thrown in the KT 5.0.0 JB thread, so, yeah, I'll probably do that, because the other choice is to bump the oooooooold python tool thread, which doesn't make much sense...

Keep in mind that I have no idea if it actually still builds/works on Cygwin/OS X, so there's that to take into account
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote