View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 06:12 PM   #186
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
@NiLuJe: it seems like you have now unofficially been awarded the "medal of the only correctly-working kindletool".

I don't know how to proceed, because on one hand, I would like to include your solution in my build process, on the other hand, you're practically forcing me to upgrade to some bleeding-edge distribution (welcome DLL hell, revisited...) . Any chance of a statically compiled kindletool, or an alternative that does not depend on the latest development versions of libarchive?

Last edited by ixtab; 05-08-2012 at 06:29 PM. Reason: typo
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote