View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 12:13 PM   #15
3bayjunkie
SPC
3bayjunkie knows what is on the back of the AURYN.3bayjunkie knows what is on the back of the AURYN.3bayjunkie knows what is on the back of the AURYN.3bayjunkie knows what is on the back of the AURYN.3bayjunkie knows what is on the back of the AURYN.3bayjunkie knows what is on the back of the AURYN.3bayjunkie knows what is on the back of the AURYN.3bayjunkie knows what is on the back of the AURYN.3bayjunkie knows what is on the back of the AURYN.3bayjunkie knows what is on the back of the AURYN.3bayjunkie knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Kindle 3 (3g,black)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaraM View Post
I've had my Kindle since September and I love it. I couldn't wait to take it on a trip with me. At last I wouldn't have to lug around 3 or 4 books. I could just take my nice little Kindle. This past Christmas I flew cross country to visit my son. My Kindle was great. I'd charged it up before I left, and with the WiFi off, the battery lasts a very long time. But I discovered a problem once I got into the hotel. Unlike a paperback, I couldn't leave my Kindle on the dresser when I went out. I had to pay a small daily fee for the in-room safe to store my Kindle when I wasn't in the room. I never thought of the fact that you have to keep your Kindle safe when traveling.
are you telling me that when you are traveling you don't have a bag with your stuff in it? do you put your whole bag in a safe? if you do that already i don't see it as a bother. however if you don't store your bag in a safe when you are traveling then why don't you just put your kindle in your bag. Or put it in your luggage, whatever you happen to be traveling with. and put a combination lock on the zipper if that makes you feel better.
3bayjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote