View Single Post
Old 01-01-2011, 04:32 AM   #59
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyash View Post
Is the Google Reader recipe capped at 200 articles? I've tried a couple of different sets of articles, both sets exceeded 200 articles, but both times Calibre pulled only the first 200 into an e-book. And I set the max_articles_per_feed = 999, so that wasn't the issue.
Any article limit I've run into is due to the rss feed or the aggregator. I've seen many feeds that only allow the last 10 articles. Feeds like that are why I use Google reader. Google reader can't go back beyond the 10 articles for those feeds but it will collect all articles from now on. So if I grab Google reader once a week I could have 50 plus even though the feed would only provide the last ten.

Google reader might have a limit but once altered the recipe is not limited.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote