View Single Post
Old 11-23-2010, 06:46 AM   #247
ChristopherTD
Addict
ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Marvin Reader on iPad Air (via Calibre)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Micah View Post
And yes we'd like to integrate with Calibre. We are focusing first on updates to the Library that will be necessary like editable meta data, etc. My personal favorite new feature will be adding your own fonts. So that is high on the general list - but I'm a font geek, so maybe not as high on other's list.
This font geek welcomes our new font geek overlord!

Bring on the user fonts and OPDS feeds, I am perfectly happy to test these if you need guinea pigs.
ChristopherTD is offline   Reply With Quote