View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 04:23 PM   #1
QuantumIguana
Philosopher
QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2 gen, Kindle Fire 1st Gen, Kindle Touch
Books similar to C.J. Cherryh's Foreigner series?

I just picked up a short story that was a prequel to Foreigner. I know she has another book in the series coming out in April. Can anyone recommend any books that have similar themes? When there's a fight scene, I find that I want them to get to the "good stuff", which is, for me, the cultural and linguistic differences.
QuantumIguana is offline   Reply With Quote