View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 01:32 PM   #35
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
That is a design flaw. You need to report it as bug to Kindle support. A firmware update can fix it.
I was editing my comment as you commented. I did figure it out.

You have to touch the right side to removed the top and bottom controls that block the text.

But I have noticed last night when I played the "text-to-speech" it sometimes (every 3-5 pages) it would be out of out with what was playing and text being shown.

I really want to get the bigger size of this tablet since I can see this text. I really didn't think I would be able to, but with the app screen dim I can!

Last edited by new; 10-16-2012 at 12:23 AM.
new is offline   Reply With Quote