View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 10:49 AM   #26
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
Or it could be a difference in SHIPPED kindle diags partitions. It is getting more confusing than "usual", perhaps a form of "version obfuscation". ???
That md5sum system manifest is checked in "Diags" on v5.1.0 but this is v4.1.0 - I haven't looked at that one.

KeK will have development image profiles for v3.2.1 (which I have), v5.1.0 (which a friend has) as "worked examples".

Also included, filters/profiles for Debian-7, Ubuntu-Core-12.04(5) both sf and hf.

Plus directions on how to make your own filter/profile pairs (simple but tedious).

The only pair posted (as of this moment) is the Debian-7 pair.
No directions posted (yet), someone who grabs what is posted now will just have figure it out from the script command files.

The Ubuntu-Core pairs should be up late(r) today.
The Amazon/lab126 support pairs - just any day, RSN
The PDF directions following that.
The pair for v4.1.0 - not by me, will have to be community provided.

PS: DIY-KeK also does NSLU-2, Beagleboard, Pandaboard, Raspberry Pi ...
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote