View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 02:41 PM   #61
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
Sorry for the long ramble, it was the closest I had come to trying to organise my thoughts.
I'm guilty of the same thing. I often find that posting helps organize (organise if you prefer ) my thoughts. I hadn't really come to grips with the "best" way to handle the duplicate groups issue or the dialog vs. Library UI issue, but it looks like you're zeroing in on a good way to handle it all, without too much new code and too many new interfaces for user to learn.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote