View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 02:21 PM   #8
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Thanks. For some reason, I have this same problem everytime I go to your web site -- I think because there is writing under that "cd listing" header and with the colors used, it doesn't look like a link at all, just a title.

Perhaps, when you have a spare moment, you could entice that section to be "open" when one goes to the main page (or add a "click here to download" bit to the line?).
koland is offline   Reply With Quote