View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 06:04 PM   #6
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken401 View Post
Thanks for the info and pics. I can't believe the size of that case, and yet I would want something protecting the sides and back. Hmmmm.....
In my opinion, you don't need something like this.
When packing my bag, I'm worried about 3 things:
a.) Scratches on the screen. So I need some kind of cover, I never would rely on a skin or something like that.
b.) Bumps to the screen, for example the edge of my laptop pressing into it. Not every cover will protect against that. But the Sony 900 cover is rigid enough.
c.) Scratches to the housing. I put my readers into a huge "sock", similar to the iPod socks. You can use a neopren sleeve as well. Usually, I pack 2 readers into it, face to face, for additional protection of the screens.
As an additional protection, I try to kind of "fix" my readers in the bag, so they can't thrust around. Packing into a shirt for example, or packing next to some magazines which I roll up.
But of course, if you've got the space, you can't go wrong with the case logic cover...
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote