View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 05:37 PM   #21
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
What about adding a link to this thread (wherever it ends up) to the Ebooks drop down menu? When I first tried to download books, I kept clicking the "Mobipocket Download Guide" option, looking for this exact information. There isn't any real guidance on the Upload pages on how to get the books to your device.
I don't think thats needed.......However, perhaps if "Latest Uploads" and "Formats" were reversed?

Question. Were my directions clear? If not.....what else needs to be added?

Directions on how to upload to a device would depend on which device you have. We'd need to get an explanation for each device, which is do-able....
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote