View Single Post
Old 10-04-2009, 02:51 AM   #31
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Sorry BookCat: If you'd like to try again, copy in my alternative address to be double sure: ntmarrATaliceadsl.fr (use the @ sign, natch). Otherwise, you can pm me your email address here at MR. Apologies again. Hope no other requests have gone astray. As you know, spam filters can be over-enthusiastic at times and -- even checking before deleting them as I do -- it's sometimes easy to overlook a genuine email from a name you don't recognise straight off. Look forward to hearing from you. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote