View Single Post
Old 05-18-2016, 10:08 AM   #1
rraod
Bibliophile
rraod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rraod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rraod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rraod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rraod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rraod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rraod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rraod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rraod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rraod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rraod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Any calibre plugin for cleaning metadata comments?

I have a habit of creating jackets for all my epub books collection, which helps me in choosing a book for reading on the e-reader device.

Often the metadata comments downloaded for most of the books (epub) in Calibre are not formatted properly. They contain unnecessary long hyphens, no space after period symbol, wrong punctuation etc.

I can clean the comments in Edit Metadata box for few books. But for large number of books this task becomes daunting.

I tried "Quality Check" and "Modify epub" plugins. But these pluggins don't process the Jacket in the books.

Is there a calibre plugin for cleaning the metadata comments?
rraod is offline   Reply With Quote