View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 02:03 AM   #3
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeera View Post
Dear Author has a decent set of instructions:

http://dearauthor.com/ebooks/getting...are-functions/

Click their "Calibre" tag for more on setting it up.

Or you can just drag and drop an epub file onto the root folder of your device while your device is connected with USB.
If you copy epubs to your Glo manually, I'd suggest creating a folder to put the epubs in and possibly subfolders below that. I find that once you get over few hundred books, it's much easier to use a decent directory tree to locate a specific file when I'm editing/replacing an epub.

Regards,
David
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote