View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 05:10 PM   #5
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by graycyn View Post
I have it on a TPU gel case I picked up on eBay, that was on it for both falls. For carrying around and added protection when needed, I use one of those faux leather Amazon Basics GPS cases. You need the gel case to prevent it from just sliding out of those.

Mostly though, it's just in the gel case. My bag has a pocket it fits nicely in. Sometimes it gets carried around in my pants pocket.
Well I ordered the faux leather (plastic) Amazon Basics GPS case for $7.99, and there are no TPU gel cases available. I wouldn't pay $14.95 anyway. I don't do ebay. Is there anything I can do to fix it slipping out? It is so hard to find a case for the SMGP5.

Thanks.
new is offline   Reply With Quote