Thread: Silliness Avatar for zelda_pinwheel
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2008, 06:12 PM   #213
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.
Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505/LC
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
No! No! Don't do that! The..the..the whole Lounge will implode and we'll...uh....all be...uh, I don't know.....consumed in a gigantic....uh.....Help me out somebody! Whatever. Just make him stop!!!
Too late, I've turned my back on the whole affair.

And, err... stealing avatars from the willing in-the-know hip cool MR counter cultural absurdists is one thing, but stealing Harry's avatar? Sheesh... I'm not much for smileys, but I really need the : oh no he dinnit: right now.
Taylor514ce is offline   Reply With Quote