View Single Post
Old 04-28-2008, 06:52 PM   #5
rhadin
Literacy = Understanding
rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwaldron View Post
I'm interested in small presses, but not in reading PDF.
Same here. I wrote to the publisher at Dragon Moon about availability in other formats and the response was that free versions are only in PDF but that other formats are available at Fictionwise. I am interested in a couple of their titles, but I'm not willing to gamble on the quality of the authors/press without trying one of the books first. Seems shortsighted to me but I do understand the reluctance to give away product.
rhadin is offline   Reply With Quote