View Single Post
Old 03-19-2011, 05:34 PM   #120
preempalver
Connoisseur
preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: PocketBook pro 603 (Leggo IBS fw PB 2.1.3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by paolamanzini View Post
thank you so much!
can I ask you: once you got the text file, what format did you convert it to before using the Pocketbook dictionary converter (assuming you used it)?
yes I used converter.exe . Since converter.exe needs UTF-8 coding, I made sure that all files were using that code. The resulting file from my first freelang2txt.exe conversion was a plain text file, with terms and descriptions separated by two spaces, so I assumed converter.exe needed just plain text.

I just uploaded in my previous message an improved dictionary, and I'll take a look to other english dictionaries you kindly provided me.
preempalver is offline   Reply With Quote