View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013, 05:10 PM   #23
pidgeon92
Wizard
pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Kindle Voyage, Kindle DXG, Boox M90, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaPrice View Post
Jon: that sounds a bit more technical than either Mom or I would be comfortable with - she has problems with Calibre, much less downloading and installing some software.
It's actually very easy to use. I would agree that perhaps it might be a bit much for your mother to download and configure, but the next time you visit you could install it for her.

I use it all the time now. Just yesterday I used it to access the laptop of a friend who was having trouble with her browser bookmarks. It's a heck of a lot easier than schlepping over there every time there is an issue.
pidgeon92 is offline   Reply With Quote