View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 10:14 AM   #21
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Late to the party as usual, but I am enjoying the party immensely.

Tough call for choosing a favourite section, but Reading Recommendations wins by a nose. I realize that many would probably call me out stating some silly statistic that more than 90% of my posts are in some place called The Lounge and I would be remiss in not mentioning The Lounge as perhaps the most good-natured and humorous area in the entire Internet, but in the end, I came here because I read and the recommendations section has led me to Charles Stross, Diane Duane, Haruki Murakami, Paul Auster, …

So what would make it better? Less politicking in the book clubs? But we are all passionate about the books we read, the books we want to read, and, as well, the books we don’t want to read. It's hard to fault people pushing their books over others.

Kudos to a great forum to all those involved in the creation and running of MobileRead.