View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 11:41 AM   #14
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
I just use it to record all the books I read or want to read, with a shelf/folder for each year. I have also added every book I can ever remember reading (apart from kids' books). For me it is a great repository of my reading history. Before this, I never kept a track of what I had read, and now I am able to go back and see what I thought of a book at the time, or check whether I have actually read one before.

I agree with some of the comments about aspects of it being confusing - I find the "forum" part of it difficult to use, and therefore rarely do.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote