View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 09:32 PM   #71
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
It's The Maverick by Carrie Alexander. It's a Harlequin Super Romance. I just discovered this author after reading her book A Town Called Christmas which I loved. If you like bad boys on motorcycles and second chance romances, then you will like The Maverick.

Unfortunately I don't think all PW lights strength are the same. I read at 8 in the indoor lighting and 4 in the dark. 10 is a little too bright but anything above it is just way too bright for me.
I love Harlequin Romance, can't help it thanks for the name of the book, gonna go look for it now.

Guess the lighting is different on the PW, 4 would be so dark I wouldn't be able to see anything. I use 10 in the dark and in the daylight, works good for me now. I gradually worked my way up from 5. That is what is recommended by Amazon too.

Wonder how long the LED lights will last before they burn out? Any ideas? By then I will want a newer version of the PW.

I had to return my KFHD, Amazon agreed something is not right with my battery. Sigh...... I get to reload all of my stuff again.
new is offline   Reply With Quote