View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 05:33 PM   #240
ragnor
ragnor can differentiate black from dark navy blueragnor can differentiate black from dark navy blueragnor can differentiate black from dark navy blueragnor can differentiate black from dark navy blueragnor can differentiate black from dark navy blueragnor can differentiate black from dark navy blueragnor can differentiate black from dark navy blueragnor can differentiate black from dark navy blueragnor can differentiate black from dark navy blueragnor can differentiate black from dark navy blueragnor can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: None
Hi,

I'm trying to decide what ebook I should buy, Paperwhite or Kobo Glo.
2Gb of Paperwhite seems very little, as I want to use it to read comics and PDFs/scientific papers.
Kobo Glo seems pretty nice: very similar to Paperwhite but with some flaws, as I see.

I want to know some specs and functions on Glo, and I think this thread is the best place to ask, instead of creating a new thread.

So, the questions:

1) Can I highlight, use dictionary and annotate in all text formats (ePubs but also PDFs, txt, etc)
2) Highlighting text is so horrible and painful?
3) I read Kobo's firmware has some bugs and is tech service is not as good as we want, but which bugs are we talking about? Is unstable, or something?

What do you recommend me?

Thanks! Kind regards!
ragnor is offline   Reply With Quote