View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011, 12:02 PM   #5
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by purple_fishy View Post
Is it possible to side load books onto the kindle fire? I have lots of classics on my calibre that I would like to load onto the Kindle Fire that I just bought my dad for Christmas but I can't figure out how to do it
You can use Calibre to send books to your Fire. Just connect with USB and in Calibre highlight the book and hit send to device. The latest versions of Calibre have support for the Fire.

Carol
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote