View Single Post
Old 05-26-2005, 05:32 PM   #30
Gatton
Groupie
Gatton has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gatton has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gatton has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gatton has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2021, assorted Fire tablets.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nandokin
It's a Pc with Windows XP Professional. And the files are different in format, most of them are pdf or word documents. I now the pdf files are particularly difficult to modify. I guess I'll have to change them to html before and then to other format.
Well I only have one day of experience with my ebookwise reader but so far I'm pretty happy with it. I transferred four or five books with the GEB Librarian software and it worked great. Barring any major problems I'll register the software in a week or so.

Nandokin, so far I have converted mainly HTML files but I did try a Word doc and I had no trouble. So far they look very good on on the ebookwise.

I haven't used the online feature and doubt that I will unless I start having problems with the GEB Librarian software.

The device could definitely be easier to use. The USB driver/proxy isn't terribly intuitive but knowing what to do ahead of time thanks to rmeister and others definitely helps.

I'll post more thoughts on the device and software after I've had more time with them. So far I am happy with my purchase.
Gatton is offline   Reply With Quote