View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014, 04:59 PM   #42
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
There is nothing in Calibre2opds that knows it is running on Dropbox, so I have no idea what is causing this symptom? I have also never seen any similar reports.

The only thing I can think of is that there might be a lot of file syncing happening after a calibre2opds run completes. This would be exacerbated if you have not got the option to minimize changes set on the Advanced tab. Options relevant to cloud storage are specifically mentioned in the online documentation.

Last edited by itimpi; 01-06-2014 at 05:16 PM.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote