View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013, 05:54 AM   #32
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorOhh View Post
Moved posts to the Calibre2opds v3.3 - OPDS catalogs from your Calibre library thread. If I was wrong let me know and I will correct my mistake.
They are probably better here than in the thread on the 3.2 release. The original issues raised were against the 3.2 release, but subsequent items in the thread evolved into what was fixed/added in 3.3 and how the changes worked.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote