View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 09:50 AM   #7
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceKrispy View Post
(I have to admit, my jaw dropped open when I read your post... because I read "do you want to get me IN the sack" and I was flabbergasted, wondering where Iʻd said I wanted to get you into the sack! I did have a shot or two of tequila tonight, but I thought it would have worn off by now!
But I thought you were married to VCat. This is place is so confusing. Some days it feels kinda like a 70's sex club. Maybe we should rename The Llounge as GKrispy's Retreat (as in Plato's Retreat).

So which way to the hot tubs?
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote