View Single Post
Old 06-18-2007, 09:15 PM   #4
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Those are kind words...

and I thank you both for such nice comments.

There are so many books in areas I know nothing about. My strength lies in literature, horror, science fiction, and mystery; however, I know very little of non-fiction, for example. So naturally, I was first trying to get many of the titles available for myself and for other readers. (One good thing about all this uploading is that I feel like I've become very proficient in putting together the books.)

The Montgomery books enjoy a really dedicated following, so it's nice that the readers who enjoy her work can have some free access to formatted titles by this author.

But TRUST ME, I've been known to be selfish, too!

Again, thanks for the nice thoughts.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote