View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 12:46 PM   #4
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftness View Post
I recently ordered a mini USB cable from Amazon but believe the mini is too large to fit my Kindle Fire. Can anyone advise me the correct cable? Also I have a cable for my camera that I think will fit the Fire. Is it OK to use the camera cable, or will that harm it?

Thanks in advance
USB is a standard, with 3 sizes on the slave side, full, mini (being phased out) and micro. Your kindle needs micro-USB, and you can use any micro-USB from other devices (like your camera), as they all adhere to the same standard.

Just input "micro usb cable" on Amazon's search page and choose any.
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote