View Single Post
Old 11-18-2011, 08:51 AM   #2
just_jeepin
Addict
just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Yeah! I would have bought a K3SO but I bought my K3 before. This will be nice now we can get in on the deals.

One question though... if I jailbroke my K3 and run a custom screensaver, then opt in... will I have my custom screensaver and ads on the home page?

Edit: I subscribed and my custom screensaver was no longer visible. The good news is I then unsubscribed and my custom screensaver was back. If I could have ads only on the home page I'd be happy.

Last edited by just_jeepin; 11-18-2011 at 12:47 PM. Reason: Added info
just_jeepin is offline   Reply With Quote