View Single Post
Old 01-01-2011, 05:25 PM   #2
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Many thanks for your helpful review
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
The PB 903 has a large potential when the software is improved. But the competition with screen netbooks (like iPad) started. If they do not hurry up (I would say less than 6 months) they will run into the same trouble as Irex. If they manage to improve on the software, well, it will become a nice niche product.
From what you write, I think I have similar needs to yours _ I do very much hope that Pocketbook developes the software, as e.g. the potential for annotation was one of the main selling points for me!
paola is offline   Reply With Quote