View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 12:31 PM   #50
Sam Landstrom
Zealot
Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by eco View Post
Hi Sam

Just wanted to say thanks - this was a great read. Normally I go for hard scifi or mainstream novels, but Metagame was a great fun book to read. It grabbed me and I read it in two or three sittings and didn't want it to end. Its a rare book that keeps me up to 2:00 am reading. I think your novel compares interestingly to Margaret Atwood's Oryx and Crake.

I brought the book from Amazon for 1 cent after finding it on the kindle books best seller list. I really have no idea why you are giving it away - but thanks.
Thanks eco!

Your comment sounds a lot like an Amazon review, so if you want to pay me back, here ya go: http://www.amazon.com/MetaGame-ebook/dp/B002L4EXB0/

I'll have to check out Margaret Atwood, thanks.

Sam
Sam Landstrom is offline   Reply With Quote