View Single Post
Old 07-19-2006, 08:25 PM   #10
Snappy!
Addict
Snappy! has a spectacular aura aboutSnappy! has a spectacular aura aboutSnappy! has a spectacular aura aboutSnappy! has a spectacular aura aboutSnappy! has a spectacular aura aboutSnappy! has a spectacular aura aboutSnappy! has a spectacular aura aboutSnappy! has a spectacular aura aboutSnappy! has a spectacular aura aboutSnappy! has a spectacular aura aboutSnappy! has a spectacular aura about

Device: SHARP Zaurus C1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by branko
Hello Jessica,

I went to take a peek at the webpage that I assume describes your product in more detail (http://www.pvi.com.tw/ppt/PVI%20development%20kit-4.htm), but instead I got an error message that said something about Internet Explorer. When I followed the included link, I did get more information, but now I am not certain if I am missing something.

It would probably help if the error pages for your English site were also in English. It's pretty hard for somebody who doesn't speak Chinese to guess what went wrong. Let me know if you want a screen shot.
You need to run it in IE ... at least that's how I got it running. Jessica, you may want to use standard html pages instead of a powerpoint slide that needs IE to display.
Snappy! is offline   Reply With Quote